Books Read in 2006
I see a few themes in the books I read in 2006…
Tribulation Force by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
Nicolae by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
Soul Harvest by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
Apollyon by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
Assassins by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
The Indwelling by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
The Mark by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
Desecration by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
Armageddon by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
Glorious Appearing by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
The Sinking of the Titanic by Logan Marshall
A Night to Remember by Walter Lord
The Titanic by Victoria Sherrow
No Greater Love by Danielle Steel
Traveling Mercies – Some Thoughts on Faith by Anne Lamott
Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
The Forgotten Children by Vernon Brewer
The Holy Bible – The New King James – Genesis
The Holy Bible – The New King James – Exodus
The Holy Bible – The New King James – Leviticus
The Holy Bible – The New King James – Numbers
Are You There God, It’s Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
110 People Who Are Screwing Up America by Bernard Goldberg
Total pages read (not including the countless magazines, catalogs and the never ending product labels I read on a daily basis): 6687
© Kathleen Strelow 2007
Labels: books

2 Comments:
I LOVED Traveling Mercies!!
We had a similar year in 2006 as I read the "Left Behind" series as well. I also read the prequel trilogy, which was all right. Was disappointed in "Kingdom Come" though.
Post a Comment
<< Home